Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kristen Stewart’s Bikini GQ UK Photoshoot




We featured Kristen Stewart‘s gorgeous GQ UK cover already, and now we bring you shots from inside the magazine from her luscious retro photoshoot. In the magazine Kirsten opens up about her look, Twilight and the press.


On her personal transformation, Kristen Stewart says: “I looked like a boy for a long time. Now I feel like a woman.”

On the gossip and the press: “I don’t worry about it at all. It’s just one of those things. I’m selfish. I’m like, ‘That’s mine!’ And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It’s a funny little game to play and it’s a slippery slope. I always say to myself I’m never going to give anything away because there’s never any point or benefit for me.”

More from Kristen…

“I mean, right now it really is not a nightmare, it’s just one of those things. I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid’s name and I’m not going to say it for ages. That’s just the way I want to do it. It’ll come out but it won’t have come from me. They’re going to be really pissed off that I won’t say it and I’m just going to say, ‘No!’ I also have that desire to blurt stuff out, but I’ve learnt I can’t do that. Not when you realize the whole world is listening. That’s why perhaps I look so uncomfortable in interviews at times. I mean, we’ve talked about hiding things and I’ve had to get much more adept at that, sadly. But I’m glad I’m not one of those actresses who is just so ready to open up for everyone.”

On being self-conscious as a youngster: “I think when I was younger, I was trying very hard to sound unpretentious. At that age, I was so bitterly self-conscious, and so desperate not to sound like a total douche. I don’t feel like that at all now. I think it was something I heard my parents say.”














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com