Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Kate Upton's Oh-So-Hot Complex Farm Cover Shoot




Taking her hotness for a roll in the hay, Kate Upton covers the August/September 2011 issue of Complex magazine in a super-sexy country-themed pictorial.


The blonde bombshell took to the farm locale to try her hand at country life, posing in a variety of skimpy tops and jean cut-offs, as well as a bosom-baring white and blue bikini.

Although Kate is known for her skills at working a camera, the Sports Illustrated model says she can definitely hold her own around the barn, telling the mag, "I grew up with horses, doing horse shows, and with dogs always. I’m probably too comfortable with them. I always forget, like, 'Oh, they could kick me.'”

As for the whirlwind viral video of herself showing off her rendition of the Dougie, Miss Upton says she learned if from a friend, as she explained, "Damaris Lewis, who’s another SI model, taught me how to Dougie. I love to work out to that song, and I was like 'I need to learn how to Dougie.' She was like, 'Oh, I already know how,' and she taught me how to do it. The next day we went to the Clippers-Thunder game. Our good friend Arash was there and I was showing him that I could Dougie. And of course he taped it on his videophone."

Also tackling the topic of self-confidence, the 19-year-old says she's fine with her fabulous physique, as she dished, "I love my body because I used to not be as curvy. I used to get made fun of for being so short and completely flat-chested. I prayed every day. All I wanted was to have big boobs and to be tall. Since I got what I wanted I’m very happy about it."

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com