Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bar Refaeli s Sexy & Steamy Passionata Lingerie Photos



Bar Refaeli continues as the face and body Passionata lingerie collection this winter. New sexy photo were just released from the campaign. I think I know what I'll be asking for Christmas. PHOTOS: Bar Refaeli Flaunting Her Bikini Bod (And A Nipple) In Italy This season Bar has designed her own line for Passionata.


When she was recently at the 68th Venice International Film Festival she said: “I fall in love again & again anew in the lingerie Passionata. I love it! Thus was the idea of an exclusive line for this glamorous and playful brand – with the designing being very exciting.”

Here is behind the scene video of the shooting of the fall/winter campaign…
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com