Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kate Winslet Will Not Sling Feces





Kate Winslet really has no idea how to play this celebrity gossip game. She is supposed to get divorced, talk trash about her ex and maybe make a sex tape with a new boyfriend, only to complain about how it got out and then star in a reality show.


Instead, the Oscar winner has to be all mature and grounded, as evidenced by her interview in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar UK. Asked about ex-husband Sam Mendes (the pair divorced in March 2010), Winslet replied:

"It's fine, it's really fine. I'm not going to s***fling, there's no point in even going there... We're grown-ups at the end of the day, and however hard it's been for me, it’s been equally hard for him. And we have a child together who we both love - and raising him together, jointly and without any conflict, is absolutely key."

Come on, Kate. What are we supposed to do with that?!?

After struggling for a period of time following the split, the actress now says “I do truly feel that I’m back," adding:

"I feel that I’m just at the beginning of a new narrative, and it’s incredibly exciting. It’s complicated, I know, and uncertain - but it’s where life happens, between the cracks. It can be a painful process, but I truly hope that never stops for me.”

Winslet was mostly recently seen in Contagion and will next appear in Carnage opposite Jodie Foster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com