Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Irina Shayk's Hot XTI Footwear Shoot





Adding another fabulous ad campaign to her resume, Irina Shayk appears in a new photo shoot for XTI Footwear.


The Russian stunner sports a series of skimpy outfits as she writhes around with a handsome male costar.

In a recent interview, Ms. Shayk shared that going to the gym is more about feeling good than mere vanity.

“I really love doing something for myself. When I have a free time, I love going to the spa for a massage. I work out four or five times a week with my trainer not because I want to be skinny, but because it just makes me feel good to start my day with a workout.”






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com