Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miss Kardashian in Bikini on the Beach

As if the Victoria's Secret supermodels' presence wasn't enough, Miss Kardashian, her sister Kour*ney and their good friend Kristin Cavallari were all spotted out soaking up the rays in Miami, Florida on Friday afternoon (November 14).

$0D
Turning heads as they walked the beach and relaxed on lounge chairs, the gorgeous trio strapped on their itsy-bitsy bikinis, posing for photos at the new Fountainbleau Hotel on South Beach.

Meanwhile, Kim recently filmed a guest spot for the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" - in which she co-stars alongside fellow reality star guests Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt.


"Everyone on the set was extremely kind and so fun to work with!" Kim wrote on her Web site. "Bob Saget, who is the show's narrator, and cast member Jason Segel were there as well as my own mother, who everyone got to meet. Ha!"

Talking about the experience, the 28-year-old brunette beauty tells, "I am on the cover of a weekly magazine and I come to life! So, I had to film it all on a green screen! I can't wait to see the show. I really had a great time and hope this opens up other opportunities for me in the acting world."













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com