Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Alessandra Ambrosio: Victoria's Secret Sexy

With beach season just around the corner, many women are wondering what to wear to show off their sexy side. And Alessandra Ambrosio has just the thing.

The Brazilian beauty has a host of playful pics appearing in the new Victoria's Secret swimwear catalogue, and she looks red-hot, especially considering that she's sporting a post-baby body.

Speaking of her baby, Miss Ambrosio recently revealed during an interview how much motherhood has changed her. "I'm not thinking about me that much anymore. Every time I look, I'm looking for my daughter, you know? If I'm in a store, I'm looking at baby clothes. It's so much cuter to find things for her than to find things for me. That's one thing."

As for getting back into pre-baby shape, she said she's been, "Working out, eating really healthy. Now I'm in my normal routine. I try to do yoga once a week. Basically, that's it right now. I'm back to my normal eating. Fries, barbecue, but I also like to eat healthy."

Enjoy the pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio striking a pose for Victoria's Secret!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com