Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jennifer Ellison trying Hard To Remain In Shape


I don't really know much about Jennifer Ellison other than the fact that I loved her in 'The Phantom of the Opera'. She's a lovely girl and quite talented but for some reason, she just didn't keep my attention after Phantom.


That first picture of her stretching though... I don't know. It just looks weird to me. Am I the only one? Anyway, I like these pictures (aside from the weird first one) because this is a girl that genuinely looks like she's having a good time. In most pictures of celebs working out, they don't look like they're actually enjoying themselves but Jennifer really does. I would imagine that's how she manages to keep her body in such great shape.

























,/span>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com