Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens Pretty at the Pump

Venturing out on the town, Lindsay Lohan was spotted hanging out with a mystery male last night (March 19) in Los Angeles.

The "Georgia Rule" cutie was picked up from SamRo's house by a guy driving a silver Porsche and driven to a private event before hitting up Villa Lounge.

After heading inside, Miss Lohan later met back up with girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, as the two left Villa in Miss Ronson's car before heading home.

In related news, LiLo paid a touching tribute to her "Parent Trap" costar Natasha Richardson, so passed away Wednesday after suffering a head injury while skiing.

Lindsay told press, "She was a wonderful woman and actress and treated me like I was her own. I didn't see much of her over the years but I will miss her. My heart goes out to her family. This is a tragic loss."

Enjoy the pictures of Lindsay Lohan out at Villa Lounge








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com